TERMS & CONDITIONS
Info coming soon
PRIVACY & SAFETY
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Goldfinch Floral Studio & Store, Unit 10, Rookery Farm, Binegar, Radstock, BA3 4UL.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Goldfinch Floral Studio & Store, Unit 10, Rookery Farm, Binegar, Radstock, BA3 4UL.
We are always on the look out for great independent brands to stock in our small store and online. We are proud to support small businesses and stock product that you can't find generally on the high street. If you think your products would suit our brand then please get in touch to enquire about becoming a wholesale stockist with us.
Please note that we have very limited space in our store so we carefully select product on a sale or return basis.
For All Hirers:
1. Hire of our studio space is not confirmed until we have responded to you in writing.
2. A deposit of 20% is required for all bookings
3. We have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to 48 hours before your event. You will be entitled to a full refund in this unlikely event.
4. You have the right to cancel your booking up to 78 hours before event however your deposit will be retained, unless rescheduled.
5. Workshops and events will be advertised on our page and social media (unless agreed not too), however we are not responsible for the amount of ticket sales your event makes.
6. Tickets can be sold via our event page, but we recommend also using EventBrite and your own channels.
7. The studio is a working creative space. During opening hours the store will remain open and although we will endeavour to give you the privacy you require we may need access to the studio during your session.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your guests / freelancers are respectful of the studio and store. Out of opening hours no participants are allowed in the shop area other than to use the facilities and to enter or exit the building. Any losses or breakages must be paid for.
9. The studio must be left as you found it and any excessive rubbish taken home with you.
10. YOU MUST have your own LIABILITY INSURANCE to host any event with us. We will require proof upon booking.
For Florists Only
1. If you are borrowing our buckets or tools and taking them off site then all must be returned to the studio following your event within 24 hours or you will be charged for replacements.
2. Sundries can be bought from us and payment must be made before you finish your hire session.
3. Please leave the studio clean and tidy, we charge a cleaning fee of £30 if we need to go in and clean following your session (this can also be pre booked)
4. All arrangements must be taken off site either the night before your event or by 10am the morning off (unless you have booked the studio for that day). Arrangements can be stored in the back store room ready for collection.
5. Any workshops hosted at the studio to teach floristry skills to others must be planned and advertised in collaboration with Goldfinch Floral Studio. If we feel that the class is in competition with our own classes, will compromise the perception, quality or price strategy of our business or does not align with our own brand ethos then we will not accept your booking.
6. If booking the half room hire then this is rented on the understanding that the room and the facilities will be shared with another florist
7. Hire of our studio space is done on a no competition understanding. Custom for your own business must not be touted while on the Rookery Farm premises. If a customer at Rookery Farm makes enquiries regarding flowers you must direct them to a staff member for Goldfinch Floral Studio.
Credit / Debit Cards